Homeplace Ministries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homeplace Ministries

HOMEPLACE MINISTRIES FORUMS

You are not connected. Please login or register

God of Mercy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1God of Mercy Empty God of Mercy Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:40 am

Paullyanna

Please pray for Brenda. She is scheduled for hernia surgery August4. This is a result of a previous surgery when they removed her stomach because of cancer. She is anxious. Please stand with me trusting God to heal this lady from the top of her head to the soles of her feet according to the stripes Christ took on Calvary. Thank you for your earnest intercession. May God Bless you and reward you abundantly!

2God of Mercy Empty God of Mercy Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 pm

patty

Father consider us your children this day. As we go about our earthly lives we reach out to you for our present needs. Our sister has come in petition of another of your own. Brenda, is in our hearts and prayers as we come to you in her behalf. We lift her name to you Father that you might see our love for each other has increased. She has a worry about an upcoming surgery Father and we know that you will place within her that holy peace, a precious gift your children know so well. You are not the God of confusion but of mercy and spirit. We pray that the spirit within our sister would gentle her thoughts as the evil one would try and tell her different. She is loved greatly , she is fearfully and wonderfully made and her soul knows it well. I pray that the healing she has been asking for would be your will Father as all saints rejoice in our Father's will. I pray you provide her with a purpose that helps her recover supernaturally. I pray she keeps her eyes on our Savior Jesus and is accepting of all things that God teaches us through our afflictions. I ask Father that the well of love does not run dry for Sister Brenda that family and friends would surround her with their wall of love as God's angels watch over the procedures. Be healed Sister in the name of Jesus and know no greater joy! Thank you Father that you are accessible to us through the spirit in us. This prayer from my heart Father to your ears in the name of Jesus Christ I lay before you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum