Homeplace Ministries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homeplace Ministries

HOMEPLACE MINISTRIES FORUMS

You are not connected. Please login or register

family situations

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1family situations Empty family situations Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 am

momy97

I am a mom of 5 daughters.2 have recently made decisions that they want to serve Christ.I ask that you remember them and pray that as they get older they have the conviction to stick with their decision.
I also ask you pray for a change in our job situation.My husband lost his job of 3 1/2 years a couple of months ago and he has put in many applications.Heard nothing from any of them. I also lost my job last week. I praise the Lord that I have more time to spend with my girls but someone in this house needs to find work.Hoping it is him before me as he is starting to get depressed about not being able to support his family.
thanks
Nicole L.

2family situations Empty Prayer for Family Situations Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 pm

PastorVL

Dear Father in Heaven,
You know the heart of this woman of faith. Send down showers of blessings on this family.
Let it Rain! Let it Rain! Let it Rain!
Hallelujah! Blessed be the name of the Lord!
Praise you Jesus!

Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

3family situations Empty Prayer for Nicole's family Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:01 pm

patty

Dearest Father we come to you with our hands out and you said your children would never beg for bread, so we know that when we turn our hearts to you , you will provide us with our next breath, our next meal, our next opportunity. Father, let the opportunity come to the man who wants to honor you by raising a godly family. Let this opportunity come from your holy storehouse of jobs that bring honor and glory to you. Let this mother be able to stay home Father , let her know her husband will bring in enough because of your generosity. Let her turn her thoughts to raising her daughters to love you. Let her remember you daily , to praise you and thank you. Let them realize that the best way to do anything is to do it unto God. Let them be aware that their brothers and sisters in Christ pray for their needs. Perhaps Holy Father you were waiting to see how many would petition you for the need of another? I don't know but I am blessed that we can call on you for everything, every situation, every need. We delight ourselves in you Lord God and we don't have enough praise in us to thank you for what you will do for this family. In the name of your precious son Jesus, I pray.

4family situations Empty Jehovah-Jirah....Our provider Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Paullyanna

Thank you Lord for this golden opportunity to seek your Favor for my Sister, for You Father know what we need before we ask, so I beseech thee Oh Merciful Creator, Who is able to do more than we ask or hope, I pray Blessings upon this family, your perfect will be done, we believe Dear Jesus that you will show up, for we receive according to our Faith. Open the windows of Heaven, let it rain...there shall be showers of Blessings sent from the Father above. Thank you Lord for manifesting your loving kindness and your constant care as You God, watch over Your Word to preform it. All Glory and Honor and Praise to You! In Jesus Name, AMEN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum